Saturday, March 3, 2012

~Establishing Professional Contacts~

In preparation for this weeks blog assignment I emailed two early childhood professionals, one from "Step by Step" in Romania and the other from "Step by Step" in Haiti.  I have not got a response email from either professional but I plan on sending another email on Monday.  I did not choose Romania and Haiti for any particular reason, but as I glanced over the Global Alliance website they grasped my attention. 

When choosing the early childhood organization I went with National Black Child Development Institute because it is an organization that I am least familiar with.  Because I frequently visit majority of the other websites, such a NAEYC, and zero to three I feel that I will benefit more if a chose a organization that has a different range of information.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nashika,

    I see that we had a common delay this week with our assignment. Unfortunately, I did not receive any responses back from any of the professional alliances from outside of the United States. Hopefully, we will recieve some correspondence this week. So, good luck in trying to develop your professional contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nashika! I am also not very familiar with the National Black Child Development Institute. However, I would like to explore this organization and learn more about their mission in the near future. I wish you well on your journey of exchanging ideas with other early childhood professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sent out many emails to different professionals in different countries. I think I may have sent out at least 7. I have not heard back from one of them yet. I am praying I get a response back real soon.

    ReplyDelete